The ACSG Filter and Forward service is a combination of an email security gateway and advanced security layers that manages and filters all inbound email traffic to protect organizations from spam and email-borne threats. Our service utilizes industry proven technology from Barracuda networks who remains the leader in identifying and blocking spam. A comprehensive set of security layers ensures that organizations remain productive in the face of evolving threats. The ACSG Filter and Forward service leverages Barracuda Central to identify email from known spammers and determine whether domains embedded in email lead to known spam or malware domains. Its industry-leading techniques protect against attempts to embed text inside images with the intent of hiding content from traditional spam filters.
As virus attacks become more sophisticated, email infrastructures require advanced virus protection. The potential for the destruction and release of information, or the disruption of a network, severely impacts productivity and can lead to financial loss. The ACSG Filter and Forward service scans email and incoming files by using three powerful layers of virus scanning technology. It also decompresses archives for complete protection. Powerful virus definitions are automatically updated via Energize Updates to maintain the latest protection against email-borne threats.
Benefits & Features:
- Industry-leading spam and virus defense for email.
- Fingerprint and image analysis.
- Advanced Threat Detection to protect against ransomware and other advanced threats.
- Advanced, granular policy management, Prevents spoofing, phishing and malware.
- Directory harvest protection.
- IP and content-based filtering.
- Bulk email categorization.
- Sender/recipient filtering.
- RBL and DNSBL support.
- Keyword blocking.
- Character-set blocking.
- Reverse DNS blocking.
- URL pattern and category blocking.